Complete this form if you have bought a new-build home from the council within the last 12 months and want to report a problem inside the home or in the communal area.
Before you start
Do not complete this form if:
- The sale of your new-build home took place more than 12 months ago
- You have a problem with an appliance (you will need to contact the manufacturer to arrange a repair).
You will need
- The address of the new-build home
- Details of the defect (please give as much information as possible, about what the problem is and where it is)
- Upload any relevant photos or documents.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example, photos of the defect.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will write to you within 10 working days to let you know that we have raised a defects works order and passed this to the contractor. The contractor will then contact you to book an appointment.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Please complete all fields marked *