Use this form to ask us to investigate a missing payment that is not showing on your rent account. Please allow three working days for a payment to clear before completing this form.
Before you start
You should only complete this form if you:
- Are a council tenant.
- Have checked your online account or rent statement which doesn’t show the payment made.
- Have a payment receipt or your bank statement which shows you have paid.
You will need
- Your rent account reference number
- The date, amount and method used to pay the missing payment.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example: A copy of payment receipt or redacted bank statement showing transaction from your bank account
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
Your request will be sent to your neighbourhood housing officer to respond to. A response will be given within 10 working days. Please check My Transactions for updates.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Please complete all fields marked *