Complete this form if you bought your property on a shared ownership basis and want to buy an additional share or, if you want to sell your home.
If you are interested in buying a shared ownership property, go to www.sharetobuy.com
Before you start
Only fill in this form if you are the freeholder or leaseholder.
You will need
- Property address
- Contact telephone number
- Email address
- Percentage of the property share you currently own
- Chartered surveyor details, if you do not want to use the council’s valuation service
- Credit or debit card details, if you wish to use the council’s valuation service. This costs £650
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will send you a letter within 10 working days to confirm a valuation has been arranged or to approve your chosen valuer.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Please complete all fields marked *