A pitch or mooring is exempt from council tax when it is no longer occupied by a caravan or boat.
You will need
- Council tax account number
- Supporting documents that can be used as evidence
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB
What happens next
We may contact you to arrange an inspection.
We aim to give you an answer within 10 working days. Please check My transactions for updates.
We will either reduce your bill or let you know why we cannot.
While you are waiting for a decision, please carry on paying the amount of council tax shown in your last bill.
This form should take approximately four minutes to complete.
Please complete all fields marked *