Only approved skip companies are allowed to place skips on public roads in Ealing borough.
Before you start
Please read our terms and conditions before completing this form.
You will need
- A copy of your company’s public liability insurance policy, the sum insured should be no less than £5million
- Your company’s Environment Agency waste carriers licence number
- Credit or debit card to pay.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt). For example, public liability insurance certificate.
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB. png
What happens next
We will contact you if we need more information.
Once your application has been approved, you will get your registration ID. You will need this when applying for a skip licence.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.