Set up a standing order to pay your service charge or major works charge direct from your bank account. This means you tell the bank what needs to be paid and when.
Before you start
We cannot set up a standing order for you. This must be done by your bank. The easiest way to do this is through online banking. You will need to give your service charge or major works number as the reference and the monthly amount you wish to pay.
The council’s bank details are:
- Sort Code: 30-00-00
- Account number: 02390175
- Bank: Lloyds Bank Plc
- Reference: Your service charge or major works account number.
If you do not have online banking, you can complete this form, print it, and send it to your bank.
You will need
- Your service charge or major works account number
- Your bank account details
- The agreed monthly amount to be paid
- Agreed start and end date of the standing order.
What happens next
Check your bank statement to see if the standing order payments are going out of your account on the correct date.
Standing orders are your responsibility. You must tell your bank if the monthly amount changes (for service charges).