When making your complaint you need to:
• provide your current contact details and the names, addresses or department of anyone else involved in the complaint
• say if you are complaining on behalf of someone else - we will need evidence from them that they have agreed to this
• clearly list the main things you are concerned about, what you think we've done wrong, how it has affected you and what you want us to do to put things right
• tell us what happened and when
• provide any correspondence that is relevant to your complaint
• include the names of the officers who are dealing with you, if known
• include any relevant reference numbers - for example, the Mosaic or complaints reference number.