Complete this form if you are:
• A landlord/ managing agent/ mortgage lender asking for a rent reference relating to an Ealing Council tenancy
• A council tenant asking for a rent certificate before completing the sale of your home.
Before you start
You should only complete this form if you are a:
• Council tenant
• Landlord/ managing agent that has written consent from a council tenant.
You will need
• Rent account reference number
• Rent reference proforma you are asking to be completed or the rent certificate form that needs to be signed for the sale completion
• Receipt number of £25 administration fee (for rent reference requests only).
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents. For example: Rent reference or rent certificate proforma.
• Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
• Zip files can't be uploaded
• We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
• There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
Your reference request or rent certificate will be passed to your neighbourhood housing officer to complete or authorise. This process normally takes five working days for rent certificates and up to 10 working days for rent references. Please check My transactions for updates.
This form should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
Please complete all the fields marked*