Make an appeal if you think our decision about a discount or exemption is wrong. You can also appeal if you think you should not be the person responsible for paying the bill.
Before you start
Please give detailed reasons for the dispute and give us any information we have asked for.
Please also include details of when we last contacted you.
You will need
- Council tax account number
- Property address
- Your contact address
- Name and authority if acting as an agent.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB
What happens next
We have two months to reconsider our decision and we may ask for more information. Please check My transactions for updates.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.
You don't have the appropriate permissions.