We can collect rubbish from your home that is too big for the bin, like old sofas, beds, fridges or washing machines.
Collections cost £45 for up to eight items and £30 per fridge or freezer.
Before you start
- Several items in a box or plastic bag should be listed as one item
- A bed base and mattress will be counted as two items
- Broken furniture must be bundled and tied up securely and is also classed as one item
- Items must be of a size and weight that two people can carry
We do not collect:
- From businesses
- From a red route (eg A40, North Circular)
- Any items not listed on the form
- From a back garden or the pavement.
- Builders rubbish, bricks, concrete, iron baths, pianos, earth, sand, gravel, tins of paint, oil, boilers or chemical storage tanks, tyres, batteries or dead domestic pets.
- Any items which breach health and safety regulations (eg asbestos, gas cylinders and any other hazardous waste).
Please read the terms and conditions before booking a collection.
You will be able to choose the collection date. If you do not choose a date, you will be given the next available slot.
You will need
- Number of items
- What needs to be collected
- Photo, if you have one
- Credit or debit card.
Uploading supporting documents
You will be asked to upload; Photo of the items, if you have one.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will not contact you before the collection. Make sure the items are left outside where they can be seen, but not on the pavement.
We will collect items between 7am and 3pm on collection day.
This form should take approximately six minutes to complete.