You can apply to donate a memorial bench in our parks and open spaces, as a way to remember someone. The bench can also have a plaque fixed to it. You can also buy a plaque to place on an existing bench.
Before you start
We do not approve applications for memorial benches in:
- Northala Fields
- Walpole Park
- Brent Lodge Park.
You will need
- The type of bench
- Location of the memorial bench
- What you want written on the plaque
Uploading supporting documents
It would help us if you are able to send some photos of the area you want the bench.
Accepted file types are:
- Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files can't be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We aim to give you an answer within six weeks.
This form should take approximately ten minutes to complete.
Please complete all fields marked *