The Family Information Service (FIS) gives information, advice and guidance on childcare, early years education and other family support services for children, young people and families across the Ealing borough.
Use this form to:
- Find an Ofsted registered childcare provider in your area, nurseries, childminders, holiday schemes and more
- Find out about free early years childcare for two, three and four-year olds
- Get information on the Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme
- Get information on parenting support - including parenting courses
- Access services and support for families living with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)
- Access to family support services
- Access Early Help
- Find out much more about FIS - just ask and we will try and help.
Before you start
You may find that the information you are looking for is already online:
Please give as much information as possible to help us answer your question.
If you need help completing this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FIS on 020 8825 5588.
Do not complete this form if your enquiry is about the safety of a child or young person. Please contact Ealing Children’s Integrated Response Service (ECIRS) on 020 8825 8000 (option 1, then option 1) or email ECIRS@ealing.gov.uk.
For information on how we use your personal information, please read our privacy notice.
Uploading supporting documents
We may ask you to upload some documents to support your enquiry.
- Accepted file types: Word (docx), Acrobat (pdf), Excel (xlsx), Plain text (txt)
- Zip files cannot be uploaded
- We also accept photos taken on phones and tablets and the following image file types - jpeg, gif, png
- There is a maximum individual file size per document of 50MB.
What happens next
We will contact you within three working days.
Please check My Transactions for updates.
This form should take approximately three minutes to complete.