You can set up a standing order to pay your rent charges direct from your bank account. This means you tell the bank what needs to be paid and when.
Standing orders can be set up for weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments.
Before you start
You should only complete this form if:
• You are a council tenant
• Have a bank account with standing order facilities
• You want to set up a regular payment from your bank account to cover your rent charges.
You will need to complete the form and send it to your bank if you do not have online banking.
If you have online banking you may be able to set up a standing order without sending a paper form to your bank. Use the sort code and account number for the Ealing Council rent collection account, this can be found on the form.
You will need
• Your rent account reference number
• Your bank account details
• The amount
• Date or day on which you will pay your first and later rent instalments.
What happens next
Check your bank statements or with your bank directly to see if the standing order has been set up for the correct amount and how often you asked for.
Standing orders are your responsibility. This means you must tell your bank when the amount of rent you owe changes.
This form should take approximately five minutes to complete.
Please complete all the fields marked*
Download standing order form